COLD CONTAINER 40 FEET
40'RF reefer (origin) according to international standard, quality used about 80%
- Container Refrigeration operation with air conditioning. To operate air conditioning, freezers're connected to a power source in the tractor, in the warehouse of the carrier, or at the port.
- When transporting reefer containers on vehicles, air conditioning can be operated by electrical equipment powered by diesel.
Refrigerated containers, refrigerated warehouses used for storage and transportation of the goods as follows: vegetables, meat, fish ... frozen shrimp.
· The size coated packaging: D: 12 192 m x R: 2438 m x C: 2891 m.
· Size womb: D: 11 763 m x R: 2,298 meters x C: 2562 m
· Maximum gross weight: 30 450 kg
· Weight container: 4,500 kg
· Weight of goods: 26 950 kg
· Volume: 64m3
· Current: 3-phase (380 V - 460 V)
· The cold: ± 180C.
· Power: 7.5 HP.
· Refrigerant: R.134a.